There are different small groups that meet at times other than a Sunday. They meet in a way that works best for the people in the group and are based around sharing life together. Maybe there is an opportunity to start one…? The main purposes of a Life Group are:
- share joys and struggles in seeking to live as disciples
- listen together to God through the scriptures
- support one another to live out our faith, and ‘do life’ together
- pray for each other in the power of the Holy Spirit
- grow in our faith, share the word, and to grow more like Jesus
- have lots of fun!
Please ask if you are interested in joining a life group.
Invite friends, colleagues men in other churches. Very Informal, grab a coffee or a breakfast on arrival, chat and receive a short bible thought for your week ahead