There are different small groups that meet at times other than a Sunday. They meet in a way that works best for the people in the group and are based around sharing life together. If there isn’t one that looks good for you, maybe there are other people that feel the same way, and there is an opportunity to start a new one. The main purposes of a Life Group are:
- share joys and struggles in seeking to live as disciples
- listen together to God through the scriptures
- support one another to live out our faith, and ‘do life’ together
- pray for each other in the power of the Holy Spirit
- grow in our faith, share the word, and to grow more like Jesus
- have lots of fun!
Please ask if you are interested in joining a life group.
Life groups that meet include:
Two groups meet on Monday nights: one meeting every week at 7.30pm, the other every other Monday night
Wednesday daytime group
A well established small group that meets for mutual encouragement and accountability during the daytime
Invite friends, colleagues men in other churches. Very Informal, grab a coffee or a breakfast on arrival, chat and receive a short bible thought for your week ahead